"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." attributed to Plato

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." attributed to Edmund Burke

Let's between us make the world a better place.




Sunday 18 March 2012

Beautiful Mallorca Day 1

OK I have to 'fess up.' Only a day after standing up and telling a group that we have to lessen our footprint on this earth I fly away for a short sunny winter break. I never claimed to be a saint. And I really have reduced substantially the number of air miles I fly each year - taking more breaks now much nearer to home than I ever did. And I needed time and space away from it all to give my latest manuscript a careful review before it wings its way to the publisher in a few weeks time. So please forgive me a few chinks in my own environmental armour. Mea Culpa!
 

No comments:

It's Time you knew - by Transition Rachel at YouTube

Many reasons to love La Gomera

Madeira

Sunset

Sunset
with vapor trails

Followers

Total Pageviews